Saturday, November 1, 2014

Words With Friends

So anyway, Sharon and I play Words With Friends every day, and it's very competitive. Still, one of my exceptions to the relentless competition is the opportunity to play the word "shit". I play it every chance I get. So, imagine my surprise when I checked our games this morning and found that Sharon had played the word "shit". The following conversation ensued:

P: Baby, you played the word shit!

S: Yes, yes I did.

P: Good for you. Glad to see you're finally on board.

S: It was all I had to play.

P: Seriously? Nothing else?

S: Nothing.

P: So, you couldn't truthfully say "I didn't have shit to spell", now could you?

S: No Honey, I couldn't.

P: So you did have shit to spell?

S: (eye roll)

P: OK, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends - Let 'er rip!